BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 27, 2008

SOME OF MY FAVORITE PHOTOS

That Mads is so cute he oughta be in a competition!














Really, is there anything finer than eating at IN-N-OUT BURGER, with you own fries, drink
and some even chose to wear sunglassses.
You CAN have it all, Baby!
I just love remembering our trip to China
and Dennis riding this tricycle....
Woah, Summer, you have an "electric" personality for sure!

Stay tuned for more favorites tomorrow!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Cute pictures! I love all those, too! Esp. the one of little miss sunglasses, haha!

Powelson Family said...

I llllooooovvvveeee you fav pics, those are so smiley and happy, and I agree, Mads is extremely sdorable!

Jodi said...

Patti, what gorgeous grandkids, and your husband does look great riding the bike around in China. The grandkids are Melissa and Lindsay's Right? Julie has two boys. I wish I was more in touch. Your trip to the Redwood's looked like alot of fun. I love the rocky coast.