BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 13, 2010

PIRATE PIZZA with The HEINKE's

When I was in St George, we had a chance to go to Pirate Pizza to use the coupon I won in the auction to help raise funds for the family whose dad died in the Nutty Putty Caves at Thankgiving time. His wife, Emily, is a friend of Brett's from their BYU days. I thought it would be great to go for pizza in St George and who better to invite than Kent and Brittney and their great friends, the Heinke family. I loved getting to know them a littel better. They are really a wonderful family! The girls are just adorable and well behaved. And look at the size of that pizza, "The Kracken"





Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Oh, my word! You need a shovel to eat that monstrous pizza! Cool!

Brittney said...

so fun!! thanks again!