BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, August 10, 2009

I Love our family 2009

Rulon, Julie, Chester and Mads. I'm using my best shots, but I am hoping Brittney got some better ones. She has a better camera.

















Kent and Brittney. The are always so photogenic!
And, they are expecting an addition to the family in January 2010!
YIPPEE!




















Lindsay, Sophie, Dallin and Ethan, with Whitney and Alyse in front. Just looking at the photos makes me miss them since they live so far away in Texas! They are expecting to have a new baby in late September/October-ish.















From left to right, Sophie, Whitney, Veronica, Mads, Uncle Brett, Summer, Jessica, Alyse, Dallin, Austin and Rulon....that's a couch full!

I didn''t get one single good picture of Melissa's family... help, can someone send me one?

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

missliss5/Melissa said...

Cute! I need everyone to send me cd's of their pics so I can compile a "best of" cd!