BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 22, 2009

PICNIC AT The AIRPORT

Patti with Sophia!

Well, we are home from our Florida trip! What a fabulous time we had. I will have to start with a post about our picnic at Bush International Airport in Houston. Lindsay and the kids brought lunch and we pigged out and played at the airport. The kids were so very adorable, lunch was yummy and the time went by too quickly.









Cute and Clever Dallin eating his lunch.

I came back to find a letter from the radiolgist who read my chest x-ray taken before we left. It says:

"FINDINGS" There is a small area of vague patchy opacity which appears new in the peripheral right lung on the frontal view. It may be within the right middle lobe on lateral view. This could represent pneumonia, however, follow-up is suggested to document resolution. The aortoa is mildly tortuous. The heart is not enlarged. Surgical clips are seen in the left axilla with changes of left mastecomy.

"IMPRESSIONS" Possible new air space disease/pneumonia in the peripheral right midlung. Follow up to document resolution is recommended.

So, I have no idea what that means. "Tortuous" sounds like a bad word no matter how you use it in a sentence! I just know I am still coughing....and I am calling my Doctor again.

What the heck are the surgical clips in the axilla? And can that be a good thing? I hope so?




Adorable Alyse is as cute as ever!




Don't you just love those Le Sueur kids?
















Beautiful oldest grand child, Whitney

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, didn't know you got to stop there! How fun! Sorry to hear about your lung problems. :( I hope it's something that goes away soon.

missliss5/Melissa said...

Sorry to hear about the health report you came home too, I'm glad they are going to have to follow up and I hope you come out without extra worries. LOVE YOU!

Lindsay said...

Their mother must be so proud.

Get Better!