BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 21, 2008

THE BIG 5K RACE Nov 15, 2009

Lindsay flew in from Houston for the BIG RACE! As you can see, all the best runners are there, ready for the starting signal. This 5K will be run in record time.......
Lindsay's getting the ear phones plugged in so she can "cheat" and listen to music to help her run faster than the rest of us....
After the race photo..notice even the lady on the left got a medal...yeah, I crossed the finish line too!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, I'm impressed, Dennis. You blogged!!!! WAY TO GO. That's the next best thing after actually making it across the finish line. I'm diggin the haircut, Linds! Does it help you run faster?

missliss5/Melissa said...

I have to say my favorite part is that Mom participated, too. And got a medal, baby! Yeehaw!

Patti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brittney said...

ohhhhhhhhh.. well you wrote about yourself as "the lady on the left," which totally made it sound like something Dennis would say about you.

And then I thought he was saying, "Yesh, I crossed the finish line too!" like he made it across the line dragging behind everyone...

well I just totally misunderstood. Congrats on doing the race! I think that's awesome. Way to go.