BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 22, 2008

We are having fun dreaming about our new home in Ivins, Ut. Even though we don't live there full time, we love it there. The red rocks and red mountains are just beautiful! Right now, Kent and Brittney live there and are telling us all about their every day adventures! I've ordered a "Please remove your shoes." sign from "Saying It Simply". They are great about designing and making to order whatever you need. Check out their site at http://sayingitsimply.blogspot.com/
We recently bought some new furniture and had the fun of setting it up and getting it ready for sleep overs! I love this log bed and guess what? We found it on Craig's list!
Yippe for good deals!
The matching dresser.............
And the western style dining set for the kitchen.
Gotta love those star cutouts in the chairs!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Brittney said...

ummm hellooooo!!! It's so cool to read about the awesome house I'm LIVING IN!!! I'm sitting in one of those cute star chairs as we speak avoiding CPA studying :)

TRULY TRULY we are so grateful to be in this BEAUTIFUL HOME!!! I am really, really, really going to be sad when we have to move out. But we definitely will appreciate it while we can and will try to take really good care of it!

The heat is coming down here, and it's AWESOME!! I can't wait to see how the weather is in the fall and winter. I am going to love it I think!!! I LOVE LIVING HERE!!!

missliss5/Melissa said...

I don't think I've seen that picture of the front of your house before. It's a great one. And I LOVE your furniture!!!

simply kris said...

Hi Patti! It's Kris from Saying It Simply! I received your check yesterday and I am sending off your sign tomorrow. Thanks for entering our SIS giveaway!

simply kris said...

Oh. and I used to live in St. George! I love southern Utah.

Saying It Simply said...

we're not placing an order for the green Alpines this time around. But I'm sure we'll be doing it around the middle to end of Oct. Are you wanting a Christmas bag O' Goodies as well?

Alicia said...

Hi it's Alicia from magazineforldswomen.blogspot.com and the title "Pearls" that you suggested was a success! Thank you!